UKPSC Upper PCS Admit Card 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
UKPSC Upper PCS Admit Card 2022: The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has issued the admit cards in the online mode for the Combined State (Civil) Upper Subordinate Service Examination 2021. Candidates registered for the examination can proceed to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of the Commission at ukpsc.gov.in.
Candidates must note that admit card is an important document that needs to be carried to the examination centre. They are also required to carefully go through the instructions listed on the admit card, in order to avoid cancellation of their candidature.
About UKPSC Upper PCS Exam 2021:
The Uttarakhand Upper Subordinate Service Examination is slated to be held on April 3, 2022 (Sunday) at various exam centers across the state. This examination is being conducted to recruit candidates on 318 vacant posts of Police Sub-inspector, Finance Officer, Assistant Registrar, Deputy Education Officer, Assistant Director Statistics and several other posts as well.
UKPSC Admit Card 2022: Steps to download
Candidates can go through the step-by-step process shared below in order to view and download their respective hall tickets for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of UKPSC at ukpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the relevant link to download the admit card for the exam. You will land on a new login page.
- Key in your login credentials and hit the ‘Submit’ button. The UKPSC PCS Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details listed in the hall ticket carefully and download it.
- Take a printout of the same for future references.
The direct link to download the hall ticket has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.