TS DEECET 2022 Hall ticket Out
– PC : My Result Plus
TS DEECET Hall Ticket 2022: Department of School Education, Government of Telangana, has made the TS DEECET Hall ticket 2022 available for download. Candidates slated to appear in Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test 2022 (TS DEECET 2022) can proceed to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of TS DEECET at deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
TS DEECET 2022: Credentials Required to Download Hall Ticket
Prior to downloading hall tickets, candidates must know the following details to be able to access them. Some such details are listed below.
- Registration number
- Payment Reference ID
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
Admit card is an important document which must necessarily be carried by the candidates to the exam centre on the day of examination. Alongside admit card, candidates must also carry their respective valid photo identity proofs for verification purposes.
TS DEECET 2022: Procedure to Download Hall Ticket
Candidates must abide by the following steps in order to download their respective hall tickets for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of TS DEECET at deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the link available on the homepage of the website to download the hall ticket.
- You will be redirected to a new login page. Enter your valid login credentials like registration number and other details.
- Hit the button that reads ‘Print hall ticket’. The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card details, such as exam date, exam centre, personal information and other details.
- Download the admit card and print its copy for future references.
Direct link to download the hall ticket has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
TS DEECET 2022: Exam Details
The TS DEECET 2022 exam will be conducted by the Department of School Education, Telangana, on July 23. The exam will take place in two sessions. The mode of exam will be online, in which candidates will be required to answer multiple choice questions. A total of 100 questions will be asked in the paper. Every correct answer will fetch 1 mark to the candidates.
This exam is held only once a year for candidates seeking admission to courses such as DElEd and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE).
Link to official website: deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in