NIPER JEE 2022 Admit Card Released
– PC : My Result Plus
NIPER JEE 2022: The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Hyderabad, has made the NIPER JEE 2022 admit card available for download. Candidates who have successfully submitted their respective application forms for the exam can proceed to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of NIPER at niperhyd.ac.in.
NIPER JEE Admit Card 2022: Details to Check For On Hall Ticket
After downloading the admit card on the device, the candidates must check for the following details listed on it.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Application number of the candidate
- His/her roll number
- Signature and photograph of the candidate
- NIPER JEE exam date
- Timings of the examination
- Test centre address
- Exam instructions
NIPER JEE 2022: List of Documents to Produce at the Exam Centre
The candidates will be required to produce the following documents mandatorily at the exam centre, failing which, they will be barred from appearing in the examination.
- NIPER JEE 2022 admit card (hard copy)
- Any government issued photo ID proof such as Aadhar card, passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Ration card etc
NIPER JEE Admit Card 2022: Guide to Download
The candidates who are successfully registered for the NIPER JEE 2022 examination must adhere to the following steps in order to download their respective hall tickets.
- Visit the official website of NIPER JEE at niperhyd.ac.in.
- Click on the link to download NIPER JEE 2022 admit card.
- You will end up on a new login page. Key in the asked login credentials such as the NIPER JEE registration number, mobile number, payment reference ID and date of birth.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check the aforementioned details printed on the hall ticket.
- Finally, download the admit card on your device.
- Obtain its printout for future references.
Direct link to download NIPER JEE 2022 Admit card has been provided below.
NIPER JEE 2022: Exam date
The NIPER JEE 2022 exam has been scheduled for June 12. The exam will take place in the Computer-based mode. Through this exam, qualified candidates will gain admission to Master in Pharmacy and PhD seats offered by the participating institutes.
Link to official website: niperhyd.ac.in