KCET 2022 Admit Card To be Released on May 30
– PC : My Result Plus
KCET 2022 Admit Card: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), the exam conducting body for KCET 2022 exam, has declared the date for the release of the admit card. The admit card for the candidates slated to appear in KCET 2022 exam will be released on the official website of KEA at kea.kar.nic.in on May 30. To access the hall tickets for the exam, candidates will need their valid login credentials such as Registration number and date of birth.
KCET 2022 Admit Card: Details to Check For on the Hall Ticket
After downloading, the candidates must check the following details printed on the admit card.
- KCET 2022 Registration number.
- Application number of the candidate.
- Exam centre name.
- Address of the examination centre
- Date and time of the exam.
- Subjects the candidate is appearing for.
KCET 2022 Admit Card: Steps to download hall ticket
Candidates who are successfully registered for the exam must follow the detailed instructions mentioned below to download their respective hall tickets.
- Log on to the official website of KCET 2022 at kea.kar.nic.in.
- Next, click on the link flashing on the homepage to download the hall ticket for KCET 2022 exam.
- You will end up on a new login page. Fill in the valid login credentials such as KCET 2022 registration number and date of birth. Submit the details.
- The KCET 2022 admit card will appear on the screen. Check all the aforesaid details thoroughly and download it on your device.
- Print a copy of the same for further need.
Candidates must necessarily carry the hard copy of their respective hall tickets to the examination centre. Alongside admit cards, they are also required to keep a valid photo ID proof for verification purposes.
KCET 2022: Exam details
Karnataka CET 2022 (KCET 2022) will be held as a pen-paper based examination from June 16 till June 18, 2022. The exam will unfold in three sessions for all the three subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). Candidates will be provided a duration of 1 hour and 20 minutes for attempting each session.
Exam pattern: The exam will comprise Multiple choice questions (MCQs). A total of 180 questions will be asked in the paper, including all the three sessions. OMR sheets will be provided to all candidates, in which they will be required to mark the most appropriate response for the questions asked.
Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct response. Meanwhile, there is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
Link to official website: kea.kar.nic.in