JKPSC MO Admit Card 2022 Out
– PC : My Result Plus
JKPSC MO Admit Card 2022: The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has made the JKPSC MO Admit Card 2022 available for download. The admit card has been released for the Medical Officer (Allopathic) recruitment exam. Candidates who are registered for the exam can log on to the official website of JKPSC and download their respective hall tickets. The link to download the admit card has been activated on the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in.
Candidates must note that they will have to mandatorily carry a hard copy of the identity proof alongside the admit card. Voter ID, PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving licence, College ID or any other such documents would suffice.
JKPSC MO Exam date 2022:
The Medical Officer examination in the Health and Medical Education Department will be conducted on May 24 from 9:30 am until 11:30 am. The exam will be held in the pen-paper mode.
A total of 708 posts are to be filled through this recruitment examination. After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check for the following details and must get in touch with the examination conducting authority in case of any discrepancy.
JKPSC MO Admit Card 2022: Details to check for on the hall ticket
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Organization Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Important instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and the exam counsellor
- Duration of the Exam
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Exam Time and date
- Candidate’s date of Birth
JKPSC MO Admit Card 2022: Steps to download
Candidates about to appear in the exam must go through the simple steps mentioned below to download the hall ticket for the exam.
- Go to the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click on the direct link to download the admit card available on the homepage of the website.
- You will land on a new login page. Enter your valid login credentials and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download the admit card on your device and check the details listed on it carefully.
- Print its hard copy for future references.