JKPSC CCE Mains 2022: Admit Card
– PC : My Result Plus
JKPSC CCE Mains 2022: The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued the revised dates for JKPSC CCE Mains 2022 exam. The JKPSC-led Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) Mains is slated to be held in April 2022. Along with this, the admit cards for the exam have also been made available for download on the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC CCE Mains 2022: Revised exam dates
It is noteworthy that the JKPSC CCE Mains 2022 exams had been deferred on March 10, 2022, until further notice. Following this, the Commission has now released the revised dates for the conduct of JKPSC CCE Mains exam 2022. The exams have now been lined up from April 8 until 17, 2022. The complete schedule for the exam has been provided below for the reference of the candidates.
JKPSC CCE Mains 2022: Exam schedule
|Date||Papers (3 PM to 6 PM)|
|April 8, 2022||Qualifying Paper (English)|
|April 9, 2022||Paper 1 – Essay|
|April 11, 2022||Paper 2 – General Studies I|
|April 12, 2022||Paper 3 – General Studies II|
|April 13, 2022||Paper 4 – General Studies III|
|April 15, 2022||Paper 5 – General Studies IV|
|April 16, 2022||Paper 6 – Optional Paper I|
|April 17, 2022||Paper 7 – Optional Paper II|
The exam will be conducted in a single session, from 3 pm until 6 pm. Earlier, the papers were about to be held in two sessions- Morning and noon.
JKPSC CCE Mains 2022 Admit card: Steps to download
Candidates about to appear in the JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam can refer to the following steps to download their respective hall tickets.
- Visit the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in.
- Under the “What’s New” tab on the website homepage, click on the link that reads ‘Admit cards for Combined Competitive Exam (Mains)- 2021’. You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Enter your login credentials and click on ‘Submit’ to view your hall ticket.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen. Check the details and download it on your device.
- Take a printout of the same for future references.