IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022 Admit Card Out
– PC : My Result Plus
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has issued the IBPS Clerk prelims admit card 2022 in the online mode on July 16. The admit cards have been issued for the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Candidates can log on to the official website of IBPS at ibps.in to download the admit card. The final date to download the admit card is August 14, 2022.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Recruitment 2022: Details
The IBPS had invited applications for IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 recruitment exam from June 7 until June 27, 2022. Candidates will be required to appear in the Prelims exam, followed by the Mains exam for recruitment to the said posts.
The Prelims examination will be conducted in the online mode on August 14, 2022.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2022: Documents to be Carried to Exam Centre
Candidates must necessarily carry the following documents along with them to the examination centre. Without the documents, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Hard copy of the IBPS Prelims admit card 2022, which must contain a recent passport size photograph as well.
- A valid government issued photo ID proof such as driving licence, aadhar card, passport, PAN card, Voter ID etc.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2022: Paper Pattern
The candidates’ aptitude will be tested in Reasoning as well as Numerical Ability. A total of 80 questions will have to be solved by the candidates. Maximum marks to be awarded in the paper are 80. Candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks will be shortlisted to appear for the Mains examination.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022: Steps to Download
Candidates slated to appear in the exam must adhere to the step-by-step process mentioned herewith in order to download their respective hall tickets.
- Visit the official website of IBPS at ibps.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘Click here to download Online Preliminary exam call letter for CRP-RRBs-XI-Office Assistants’.
- You will land on a new login page. Fill in your valid login credentials such as Registration number and password.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button. The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Check the hall ticket details such as examination centre details, exam details, personal information etc and download the hall ticket on your device.
- Obtain its printout for future references.
Direct link to download the hall ticket has been mentioned below for the convenience of the candidates.
Link to official website: ibps.in