|Job||CN – STRATEGY – MC – BANKING – JAPAN BILINGUAL – 11|
|Job Description||Financial services is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN). Our team is spread across 6 cities in India, Poland and Italy and focuses on serving global clients across Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance industries.|
• Banking – Our practitioners possess a good mix of banking industry and consulting skills and have been involved in defining strategy, designing operating model & processes, and supporting implementation for building high performance banks. We have a strong focus across Payments, Core Banking, Credit Services and Digital Channels for large global financial institutions.
• Capital Markets – We work with our clients across the globe to help them address their most challenging and vital business issues, including setting their corporate direction, driving growth, and optimizing business & operating models. We help them with global strategy, insight-driven transformation, complying with regulatory imperatives and reinventing legacy systems towards improved operating performance.
• Insurance – Our team members have diverse background and experience. Our capabilities span across the insurance value chain for Life as well as P&C insurance. We have worked on strategy (e.g. market entry, customer segmentation), consulting (e.g. operating model design, operations transformation) and transformational engagements at some of the largest insurance companies across North America, EALA and APAC.
• Finance & Risk – The CN F&R team works with global Financial services firms to help them address regulatory and compliance challenges. We help our clients enhance their Credit/ Market/ Operational Risk frameworks and how to leverage it for strategic decision making. The Practice includes wide range of capabilities like Regulatory Reform, Regulatory Change Management, Compliance management, Liquidity Risk frameworks, Target Operating Model Design, and Process Excellence & Integration.
• Distribution & Marketing – Our team is engaged in a diverse body of work – from strategy definition, target operating models and process design to supporting large scale change and technology transformation initiatives. We have strong focus on areas of Customer Experience, Digital, Omni-channel transformation initiative for large global as well as regional financial services organizations across Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets.
Skill/Operating Group Commercial Banking/Corporate Banking, Digital, Core Banking
Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
|Qualifications:||Should have a Master s Degree in Management from reputed B-School Project Management and Business Analysis Certifications are desirable|
|Experience:||3-8 years of industry and project experience in Retail / Commercial Banking or Digital|
|Consultant –||6 to 9 years; Analyst – 3 to 6 years|
|Banking:||Digital, Contact Centre, Commercial Banking, Trade Finance. Core Banking|
|Experience in operations, business analysis & process design Commercial Banking or Digital or Core Banking is required.|
Experience and strong knowledge on business transformation and project lifecycle frameworks and approaches
Exposure to product implementations teams or solution roadmap teams to detail business requirements, work with product development teams across development life cycle stages – estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification.
|Education||MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization|