BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2022 Download
– PC : My Result Plus
BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued the BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2022 in the online mode for the prelims exam 2022. Candidates about to appear for the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) Prelims exam can download their respective hall tickets from the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in. In order to access their admit cards, the candidates will require their valid login credentials.
BPSC CDPO Exam date 2022:
The BPSC CDPO Prelims exam 2022 is slated to be held on May 15, 2022. Notably, the exam was earlier scheduled for February 6, which was deferred until May 15 later. This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 55 vacant posts of CDPO.
About BPSC CDPO Prelims Exam 2022:
The exam will be held for a duration of 2 hours. The maximum marks carried by the paper are 150. Candidates who crack the BPSC CDPO Prelims exam 2022 will be declared qualified for the Mains exam.
The selection process after the Mains exam includes the interview round, which comprises 120 marks. Thus, the final selection will be done on the basis of total marks secured by candidates.
BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2022: Steps to download
Candidates about to appear in the BPSC CDPO Prelims exam 2022 must follow the simple steps mentioned below in order to download their respective hall tickets.
- Visit the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Download BPSC CDPO Prelims Admit card 2022’.
- You will land on a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials and submit the details.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check all details and download the admit card.
- Print a copy of the same for future references.
The link to download the BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2022 has been mentioned below.